1. Black Friday is 'controlled chaos'. Can be fun, but things can get out of hand as well.
2. Christmas shopping this year will include going to different bigger towns in our area with my parents. This year we decided to buy our family actual gifts, not gift cards like we've done the past few years. It's loads of fun, plus I get to go shopping! :)
3. Holiday shopping makes me happy. Shopping is fun. I am a fan. Sometimes it's hard for me to buy for other people, and not myself, so I think it's good for me.
4. This year my Christmas list will include gray Converse, a camera, pajama pants (haha), and Navy TOMS.
5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? Bargain hunter. I will occasionally buy something full price, but most of the time I just can't see buying something that is not on clearance, because things there are just as good and cost a whole lot less.
6. The best and worse things about shopping is getting the 'fix' of being in the mall (does anyone else get this? My dad thinks I'm weird. Ha.), and the downside is getting tired after only so many hours.
7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? Both! Michigan is definitely not Paris as far as clothes go, so we get soo much more selection just shopping online.
Hope everyone finds lots of great deals this Black Friday!