Background

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I got a job.

Two weeks ago I got a job at our local cafe inside our local bookstore.
it's very local.
I make sandwiches, create coffee drinks, clean up after people, and take orders. I love it! it is one of the greatest things that have happened to me.
It is so fun. My favorite part is making drinks!


It's one of the funnest things ever, and I feel very sophisticated when I'm doing it ;)
I seriously look forward to going into work everyday, and I got really bummed when I realized I'm only going to be working 2 days a week. :(

In other news, my junior year is tick tick ticking away. Slowly, I assure you. Nothing special has happened. Really. The only eventful thing was me getting a job.

However, I am going to visit my sister and brother in law in December! They moved from Nashville to Birmingham, Alabama and I'm counting down the days until I get to see their new place.

Sorry I've been MIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment