Background

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fill-in-the-blank Friday!

1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is usually Tweet. Rearrange the blankets… situate myself.
2. When I can’t sleep I definitely Tweet. Watch TV. Search the internet for fun things to do when you can’t sleep.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is say “Ugh” in my head, and try to catch a few more winks. If I can’t, in the summer it’s watch TV or read. During the school year, shower.
4. When I’m tired I yawn. Weird, huh?
5. My dream bedroom would be all from IKEA. It would be gray and white. The duvet would be white with gray designs all over it. Like, paisley. I love that. All the furniture would be gray. There would be a really cool glass chandelier. And a white shag rug.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be definitely, definitely, definitely Paris.
7. The longest sleep I ever had was I tend to sleep a lot lately. But I’d have to say it’s after lock-ins. Then it’s usually around 15 hours.
8. I sleep on my side. I start out on my left side, and switch to my right after about 5 or 10 minutes. I usually wake up on my left side though.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear pajama pants if it’s cold, shorts if it’s hotter.
10. My bedtime is usually Don’t get me started. It changes so much. During the school year, I like to be asleep by 10. During the summer… 12am or 1 is normal.

From www.thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment