Background

Friday, March 4, 2011

Photo Friday and some Blanks!

Happy Friday, everyone!
I know I sure am glad it's finally Friday.

Today, I'm going to fill in some blanks from Lauren's blog. You can link up there. :)


1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse the most is probably ellipses... my friend got me hooked on them about a year ago. As far as a phrase though... I say a lot of things like, "you gotta do what you gotta do," and/or "stuff happens. We get through it". I'm trying to become more and more go-with-the-flowish. Why stress, folks.
2. Today I am thankful for having someone I can complain to, even though we aren't THAT close and some people might even surprised that we're somewhat-friends. I'm telling you, after a stressful week filled with drama, it's good to have that person that will bring you back down to earth.
3. My best friend is you know, I don't think I really have one. I don't have that ONE person that I tell everything to. My school isn't that big, and the friends that I do have just don't get me. Know what I mean? It's sad, yeah, but heck. You get through it. I know it won't last. I mean, just because I don't have a BEST friend doesn't mean I don't have friends in general. Those, I do have.
4. A quirky thing about me is I don't like to talk after school, and in the morning. I just need time to destress before I can talk to people (my parents) without biting their heads off and spitting them out. Ha...maybe it's a teenager thing.
5. This weekend I have no plans, other than youth group on Sunday. Gosh...i need to get a life!
6. Something that worries me is always being single. I know I've blogged about that before, and it's just something silly that I think about sometimes. I want to be married pretty bad (why? I have no clue) and the thought of being alone forever scares me quite a lot. Oh, and I also am a pretty bad hypochondriac.
7. On my night stand you would find water bottles, my iPod usually, a lamp, a magazine bowl I made at camp with price tags from clothing in it (weird. haha, that can be my quirky thing!), and some other random junk.

And now, my Photo Friday finds. :)






I hope everyone has a great weekend. What are you guys' plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment