First off, I just wanted to give a big shout out - and thank you - to all 21 of my followers.
21 may be a slim number to a lot of people, especially those of you that have upwards of hundreds, if not thousands of followers. But to me, that's more than I ever thought would care enough about my little blog to read, let alone comment. :)
Also, in honor of this moment, I thought you guys might like to know a little bit more about myself. You learn tidbits here and there in my day-to-day posts, but there's a whole lot more to me than just that.
- I am a little infatuated with the colors white, navy blue, and gray. Aside from blue jeans, I wear one of those colors every single day. I guess I like to blend in a bit. ;)
- I tweet a LOT. It's a hobby for me, really. (No shameless self-promotion here, but, if you wanna follow me, click this. :)
- I am very, very interested in Europe, especially France. It's my ultimate dream to visit France. I have even been considering relocating there for maybe a year or so after high school or college.
- Both of my parents were married previously, and I have four half sisters. Their names are Ashley, Ashlie, Nicole and Nicole. No joke! It can get very confusing at times.
- I drink way too much Diet Coke.
- I've been to Tennessee I think 10 times.
- I went to Mall of America this past summer. It's pretty cool - but I think it gets a little too much hype.
- I LOVE birthdays. Which reminds me - mine is in a month and 2 days! I'll be 16 years old baby!
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians is my 'guilty pleasure' show.
- I love shopping. It's so fun for me to just go and spend a day at the mall. Maybe I should be a buyer for a store or something as a career. :)
- I text a lot. But I'm not one of those annoying teenagers that's on their phone 24/7. But for me, texting is easier and a whole lot quicker than calling.
- I love watching movies. It's a great way to waste a day.
- Keane is one of my favorite bands. Seriously, they are the stuff!
That's about it, for now. :) Hope you guys all have a great rest of the weekend. Enjoy it while it's here!