Background

Friday, January 14, 2011

I heart birthdays.

It's my birthday February 11.


I love, love, love birthdays!
To me, they are YOUR one special day of the entire year.

Plans are still undecided on as far as what I'm going to be doing, but one thing's for sure: I know what I want. :D

A new pair of TOMS Shoes. (And hey, some cash might be nice too.)
I own two pairs - white and gray Classics. Unfortunately, the white have gotten too stained to wear, and I just got a hole in one of my gray shoes. :( That was a sad day.

I'm deciding between:
Navy Classics

and

Olive Classics.

I think I'm leaning towards the navy pair, just because I wear so much of that and gray. (One thing I love about those colors: they're so interchangeable.) Although, part of me wonders if I should get the olive pair just to switch things up a bit. But I know for sure I'd love the blue pair. And part of me wants to just wait until new pairs come out in the Spring, because right now it's pretty slim pickings as far as choices. I know I'll see something I want then. What do you think I should do?

I am so excited for my birthday! Bummed I won't be able to get my license until mid-June at the earliest, but hey. Can't focus on that, right?
I'm turning sixteen!
I hear this is like a milestone or something.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great weekend ahead of me. Relaxing at home for now, but heading up to the larger city in our area to go shopping tomorrow, and probably get a steak at Texas Roadhouse. (I'm not in love with steak, but if you haven't gotten one from Texas Roadhouse you haven't lived! Ahh I'm hungry already.)

Happy weekending to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Oohhh... I'm getting my first pair of TOMS soon (gf for christmas!). I am going for the gray classics and then I want to get the gray wedges. Do you think they run true to size or do you think they run big/small?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that they definitely run true to size. I wear a 7 in almost all shoes - and a 7 in TOMS fits. I loved my gray ones! The thing I liked most is that they match seriously EVERYTHING. I definitely got my money's worth!

    ReplyDelete