Background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Spring is in the air. Or is it?

Happy MLK Jr. day, everyone!

I'm feeling rather spring-ish today. And then looking online at spring clothes... makes me want spring. :) Unfortunately, in Michigan, it won't hit 50 degrees until about late-April.

But I'm sure wishful thinking can only help things.

American Eagle Dress

I looove these sandals from American Eagle

From Aerie

American Eagle T

Charlotte Russe

American Eagle Scarf

Sorry, American Eagle threw up all over this post. My bad.
I'm really loving pastels. Maybe it's just because they seem to say, "Spring. New beginnings. Warm weather. Newness." :)

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. well although I don't shop at AE very often, I am LOVING all these things you have picked out! cute items :)

    ReplyDelete