Background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

School and more.

Alright friends, time to get back to reality.

It is, after all, Thursday.

We started new classes on Monday. I think I'm going to like this schedule. I think I got a lot of good teachers - there isn't one that I don't really like. The people in the classes could be better, but, I'm not complaining. ;)
We had a snow day yesterday, thank you Jesus!


You just gotta love those unexpected bursts of happiness that occur so not often enough in Michigan. :)

Okay, okay. Enough about school.

My birthday is next Friday, and on Sunday my youth group is throwing a SuperBowl/Surprise Brittney for her Birthday party. D is gonna be there.


Mmmmhmmm.
I'll tell you more about that next time. ;)

Homework is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment