Background

Friday, February 18, 2011

Being 16, I'm sorta poor.

I have today and Monday off of school for mid-winter break. :)
(Although... it's more 'beginning-of-spring break, considering it's almost 50 degrees outside, and all the snow's melted. Anyway.)

I got to looking to some clothes online, like I do a lot of the time. I keep finding all of these things that I want, but just do not have the money for.
I'm going to need to get some new clothes for spring, and I'm looking for other places to buy things cheaper.

So, I'm going to show some comparisons of things that are too pricey, versus things that are definitely in my budget.

American Eagle Sandals:
$29.50


F21 Sandals:
$13.80


American Eagle Bermuda Shorts:
$39.50

F21 Bermuda Shorts:
$19.80

Abercrombie and Fitch Tank:
$48

Charlotte Russe Tank:
$26.50
(I don't love how they show the model wearing it, but I think it would be cute with some distressed shorts and metallic sandals.)


Hollister Dress:
$49.50

Old Navy Dress:
$34.50
(I'm in looove with this dress.)

So, what do you think? Think I could pull off some summer looks for cheap?
Also, where do you go to get clothes for a bargain? I need some more ideas. ;)

Also, here are my Photo Friday finds:




Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment