Background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Depression. (More like mild sadness)

Leaving Tennessee every time I visit gives me a little bout of depression.

We are in Arkansas now. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see the family that lives here, but I feel like my heart is always back in Nashville. There's nothing I love more than staying with my sister and brother-in-law, even through all their barfy newlywed-ness.

(Aren't they cute?) :)



They are the funniest people I know, and some of the greatest as well.
There's nothing I can think of better than staying with them. 2010 was actually a great year as far as going to Tennessee, with a whopping 3 times. That's definitely a record. 2 is the norm.

Let's keep our fingers crossed though, that my parents will let me come down for spring break. :D

In other news... I will be ringing in the new year at a youth group lock-in. My parents are dropping me off straight after our road trip. We won't even stop at home. It's gonna be a long rest of the week, folks.

Here's a couple more photos I want to share taken by my new camera:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! My sister has a window frame hung on her wall, and she strung lights around it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete