Background

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday.

Happy Friday!

(How cute is that picture?) :)

1. I wish I could take a year-long trip around the world. How amazing that would be. There's just so many places I want to see - and soon!
2. Yesterday I got through the day. Eh. I'm not so much for school. But, I got a couple hours of time alone at home; that was nice. I read a little, did some homework, and even cleaned up the house a bit.
3. Today I will be going out to eat with family, and then who knows what else. School's over for today, but I'm hoping to get a little reading in.
4. Tomorrow I will be at my cousin's house in Detroit for a family Christmas party! We do one every year, and I'm kind of excited for this one. Although, my mom's side of the family is a little high-strung, so... wish us luck. Dad can't go because he has to work overtime. Sad face. :(
5. Maybe I can get all A's by the end of the semester. It's not looking too hot right now. :( Wish me luck! :)
6. Someday I'll be married. (I hope! One of my fears is never marrying... and boy, I want to be married! ha!)
7. I love thinking about going to France someday. Twitter. Good friends. Christmas. Nashville. Dark wash jeans. The Eiffel Tower. My sisters, family.

3 comments:

  1. You sound so mature and sweet for your age :) You will absolutely be married one day! And secretly, I LOVE my Twitter, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i love how you put 'high-strung'...pretty sure you hit the nail on the head with that one ;)

    ReplyDelete