Background

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #11

Happy Friday, everyone!

This Friday is especially special. Because why? Today was our last day of school until January 3rd! And we had a half day. :) Let the Christmasing begin!

But first, some blanks.
1. Giving is a lot more fun as I get older. It's fun to think up things that you know someone will love. Something that takes a lot of thought.
2. Receiving is I'm not gonna lie... fun. ;)
3. The best gift I ever received was my computer.
4. The best gift I ever gave was ...call me back in a week.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is self-respect. I hate when I see people get pushed around and stepped on over and over again by the same people.
7. The one gift I always wanted as I child, but never got was I think a Barbie Dream House - or something to that effect.

Link up at:

No comments:

Post a Comment