Background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Homemade White Board

Look what I made!


It's a white board for my locker. I know it's not much,
and even a little kid could do it, but I'm proud. :)

I originally got the idea from my sister's friend, Suzy, who had made one for my sister. I thought it was a brilliant idea, and decided to make one myself.

Here's how I did it:
-I bought a picture frame at a craft store for $1.
-I painted it a metallic silver (one of my favorite colors).
-After letting it dry, I cut a piece of decorative paper (in one of my favorite colors) to fit.
-Then I placed glass inside.
-I bought strips of magnetic tape, and stuck them to the back:

-Viola! A homemade white board.

It was so easy to make, and will look so great in my locker!
Hope you were inspired!



1 comment: