Background

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #5


Fill in the blank Friday.



1) In the story of my life the actor that would play me would be Emma Roberts? Dakota Fanning? Just trying to think of young actors. That's about all I got.
2) If I could change one thing about the world it would be that everyone could just get along, and act like a person. Some people are so ridiculous.
3) Yesterday was a good day. Better than average. Although I do have to say, TGIF!
4) My favorite comfort food is hmm... Normally I'll just reach for whatever's closest! I don't like to cook unless I'm in the 'mood' for it;
5) My new favorite blog find is Marisa Cherie. It's off one woman's journey on a trip to Europe.
6) If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet Lauren from The Little Things We Do... We've talked a few times and that would be way cool. :)
7) My favorite breakfast food is I love everything. Pancakes, Waffles, the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment