Background

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things that make me happy.

I started to make a list of things that made me happy, thinking one day it might be a cool blog post. Then I saw this post and knew it was time to do it.

Things that make me happy.
Apple-picking. (Okay... I've never done this. But it looks fun.)
Blogging.
Celebrating things.
Dogs.
Eiffel Tower.
Franks from Nashville's finest "weinery".
Gray and yellow and white together.
Hugs.
IKEA.
Jeff Owen from Tenth Avenue North's head bobs when Mike Donehey was introducing him at a concert.
Kids. (Certain kids. Not all kids.)
Laughter.
Memories.
New friends.
Old people telling me interesting stories of their lives.
Pictures of Paris.
Quiet classrooms.
Rain pounding on the roof at night.
Simplicity.
TOMS shoes.
Underneath blankets in the winter.
Velcro. (K. Not really.)
Water slides.
Xylophones. (?)
Yellow floral patterns.
Zoos.


No comments:

Post a Comment