Background

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #7


1. Blogging is something fun I have recently discovered. I love meeting new people, and letting some of this hot air out.
2. A current fashion trend that I was brave enough to wear is hah, yeah right. I stick with basics. Jeans, plain t-shirts, hoddies.
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is completing the 9th grade? Haha. But by June I know it will be completing the 10th grade, because this year really ain't the greatest.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain vacation and a beach vacation I'd choose beach. I love the weather, the sand, the water... I'd probably even take up surfing. ;)
5. A talent I wish I had is sports. I'm really unathletic, and in my high school those are basically the only extracurricular activities.
6. A talent I do have is Take me in to any home I've never been to before, and 9 times out of 10 I can tell you where the silverware drawer is.
7. This week was Homecoming week. I'm not a fan really. (I'm a sophomore, but I'm already SO over high school.)

Link up at:

1 comment:

  1. I love that you know where the silverware drawer is that is hysterical. Love your blog! So cute!

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete