Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Photos and Weekend Wrap-up

First...

This Monday's photos.

And the theme is...

Books.

Sound weird?
Just take a look at these pics:




{All photos via}


Today's post is a little bit longer, however, because I feel this great need from deep within me to tell you all about my great weekend. :)

Friday:
My friend Lindsey and I decided to go to the Constantine vs. Schoolcraft football game. (Two smaller schools in our area.) We have some friends who march in the band, so we thought we'd go out and support them.
Constantine's school colors are red and white. I don't own any red (I think it's kind of ugly) so I had to show support for the team through my Falcon stamp (their mascot).


The march... was hilarious! Overall it was just average marching, but the percussion (what they're both in) did this HILARIOUS dance like twice during it. Like, I'm laughing out loud.


Saturday:
Lindsey spent the night, and we went to Grand Rapids to go shopping with my youth pastor's wife. We had a great time! It was nice to go to one of the bigger cities, and spend some time with both of them.

Here's a picture of the dressing room carpet at Delia's:
Exotic.

Lindsey ends up staying another night. Fine by me! But... I will say there was a shortage of sleep Saturday night. ;)

Sunday:
On Sunday, after church, we took her home. Major bummer, especially since she spent the whole weekend with me! I hate that feeling after someone leaves.
In other news though, my youth group went to a corn maze. We had a blast! It was so fun. And most definitely perfect fall weather. It was about 70 degrees. We were able to go through it in just a T-shirt! Awesome times. :)

Photo's a little blurry, but it was fun. :)

Spooky, no?

Dark outside. Pretty fall though. :)

How was your weekend or Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment