Background

Friday, October 15, 2010

Homecoming is overrated.

Today was homecoming at my high school.

We had dress-up days all week (Monday - Senior Citizen Day, Tuesday - Duct Tape Day, Wednesday - Harry Potter Day, Thursday - Camouflage Day, Friday - Spirit Day), and it was kind of fun to see what everyone came up with. I have to say I liked Duct Tape Day best. There was about 4 or 5 kids I saw that had made entire suits out of duct tape! How cool! Then other people had duct taped glasses, belts, shirts, dresses, and more. It was definitely pretty rad. Other than that, I'd have to say that everything else is just so overrated. Homecoming, dress up days, pep rallies, and all that jazz. Or maybe it's just me. One word that would not describe me is 'outgoing', so that could possibly be part of the problem as well. We had a 2 hour pep rally today. After about an hour and 45 minutes, I kind of got into it.

What about you? Do you like homecoming?

1 comment:

  1. You;re so right, ma'am. Homecoming really is overrated due to how overly hyped it is. In other words, it's too extroverted for me. But I'm glad that I no longer attend high school and college due to my graduating from them.

    ReplyDelete