Background

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am me.

Some people really annoy me. I've noticed it more lately, and I've been trying to figure out why this is. It could be because I'm jealous. Of what? I'm not sure. I feel like even though I know I have everything I need, and a lot of what I want, that they have more. Which, it is ridiculous that I would feel that way. I don't understand why I do.
Maybe they have more friends than me. Maybe they have a better relationship with Jesus than I do. Maybe they get better grades than I do. Maybe they have more of a life than I do. Maybe they have hobbies they love and I don't. Maybe they always have plans with friends and I don't. Maybe they have bigger dreams than I do. Maybe they have a map of their life planned out and I don't. Maybe I feel like they know who they are, and I don't. Maybe they have hobbies they love and I don't.
It could be anything. But I need to start realizing that how I feel shouldn't depend on what others do or don't do. I'm me, and I can't change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment