Background

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #8

Fill in the Blank Friday.


1. I am chill (usually :). Happy. Lover of all things French. Simple. A Christian. Excited for this weekend. :)

2. I wish I could go to Europe oh, so bad. I sometimes feel like I annoy people for talking about it all the time, but I guess it IS my blog. ;) Haha. But really, that is my ultimate dream.

3. I like France. Europe. The color gray. My sisters. Twitter. Creativity. Blog friends.

4. I can eat a lot of food. Haha. No joke, really. One of these days it's going to seriously catch up to me.

5. I hope one day I'll get married, have a lot of kids (or just a few, I'm a little undecided on that one), be able to travel all over the world a lot, and also live closer to my sisters.

6. I think people should consider the way they treat others. Especially high schoolers. I mean, um, hello? Do you hear how you talk to people? How rude you are? Seriously, treat others as you want to be treated. (I'm not saying I'm perfect but sheesh. You should hear some poeple.)

7. I was thinking that today was a pink-out at our school. It's a day wear everyone is supposed to wear pink in support of breast cancer awareness. So I wore my only pink clothing, a sweater, and find out that it's next Friday.

Link up at:

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely go to Europe at least once in your lifetime! My family goes there about once a year or so, but it doesn't make it any less amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Jealous. ;) I definitely want to go asap!

    ReplyDelete