Background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today was weird.

Today was just weird. Funky. Abnormal.

5:07am: Wake to alarm. I always set it early, that way I can wake up slowly. My goal was to be awake by 5:45am. On a normal day, I wake up at about 6am.
(My actual alarm clock. Haha.)

6:02am: Alarm goes off again. Must have slept through it for an hour, ha.

8:50am: We have to stay in our first block class for another hour. The freshmen have to take the state-wide MEAP test, while the sophomores, juniors, and seniors have to write a persuasive essay. Topic? Should there be a curfew by law for middle and high school students. Gag me.

12:23pm: Eat a Blue Raspberry Warhead at lunch. Haven't had one of those since I was 8. There may have been watery eyes and laughing friends. (Okay... it was pretty funny.)

3:28pm: Try and take a nap on the bus. Feeling so weird. I never let myself fall asleep completely on the bus, but lay my head on my backpack and scarf for about half an hour. Someone pokes my shoe. Get up. Feel like I just woke up from a full-fledged nap.

4:30pm: Forgot I cooked a Hot Pocket 15 minutes before.

Ugh. How much weirder could this day get?
Probably not much.



No comments:

Post a Comment