Background

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just TOMS.

I only own 2 pairs of TOMS Shoes, but I am most definitely interested in getting a new pair soon.

And incase you don't know anything about TOMS, they're a company that was founded on one simple principal: For every pair of shoes they sell, they will donate one pair to a child in need.
I'm sold!

Here are some of the pairs I've been eying for quite some time...
Womens Prima Classics TOMS Shoes Side
Prima Classics

Slate Wool Women's Cordones
Slate Wool Cordones

Womens Novia Classics TOMS Shoes Side
Novia Classics
(how rad are these?!)

What about you? Do you like TOMS?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love my TOMS! They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn...I need to get another pair, since I'm wearing mine down far too quickly for my liking!

    ReplyDelete