Background

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fill-in-the-blank Friday! #3

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is... does kayaking count? :) 'Cause that sure is fun. Other than that, I don't think I'm really what you'd call an 'adventurous person'. I think it would be fun to go hiking or something though.
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be... TOMS! ;)
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is... probably texting. It's quick and easy. Tweeting is pretty good too, minus the 140-character limit.
4. I feel happiest when... I see my sisters that live in Tennessee. Other than that, it would probably just be little things. A lot of the simple things in life make me happy. A good day, good score on a test, new friends, good food....
5. A little dream I have for my life is... to live in a cottage by the ocean. Well, doesn't have to be a cottage. Those are just cute. I really do want to live by the ocean though. Oh, and to travel lots. There are so many places I want to see.
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is... You know, I really like the internet. Although, I know that I could live without it if I had to. Maybe... hot showers? Haha.
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick... Either movies or books. I really can't decide between them. Books are great, but so are movies!

From:

3 comments:

  1. I feel happiest when I'm with my sisters too, I love them so much! I'm your newest follower, please follow me back at www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TOMS too! I think if I couldn't get on the internet I would really struggle... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you've been playing along with my fill in the blanks. i enjoyed reading your answers!

    oh...and good luck with school coming up - you've already set some great goals for yourself :).

    xo
    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete