Last year I thought it would be a good idea to start my own bucket list.
I haven't touched it in a good 5 or 6 months, and think it might be smart to document it via blog. Plus, when I'm 80 you all can remind me of it. ;)
My Bucket List
- Go to France
- Go to England
- Watch Julie & Julia
- Make someone else's dream come true (? Like... give somone $1 million?)
- Sponsor a Compassion Child
- Donate money to several charities frequently
- Watch the stars at night
- Complete high school with a 4.0 overall GPA
- Become a wedding planner (This one might need to be taken off. Not so sure I want to do that anymore.)
- Plan a friend or family member's wedding (Same as above.)
- Read the entire Bible
- Collect my favorite movies
- Stay in touch with high school friends after high school
- Donate hair to Locks of Love
- Learn French and Korean
- Go to NYC
- Visit Eiffel Tower
- Big Ben
- Visit Australia and New Zealand
- Try exotic, new foods
- Do a random act of kindness everyday (Wish I could say I've done this one)
- Perfect my handwriting (This one's actually coming along nicely.)
- Be in at least 10 weddings in my lifetime (No... not 10 weddings of my own. ;)
- Go to Hawaii
- Meet Alton Brown, John Mayer, etc.
- Go on a TOMS shoe drop
- Swim with dolphins
Quite a lengthy list, huh? Well, I think it can all be done.
Wish me luck!
What's on your Bucket List?