Background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Bucket List

Last year I thought it would be a good idea to start my own bucket list.
I haven't touched it in a good 5 or 6 months, and think it might be smart to document it via blog. Plus, when I'm 80 you all can remind me of it. ;)

My Bucket List
  • Go to France
  • Go to England
  • Watch Julie & Julia
  • Make someone else's dream come true (? Like... give somone $1 million?)
  • Sponsor a Compassion Child
  • Donate money to several charities frequently
  • Watch the stars at night
  • Complete high school with a 4.0 overall GPA
  • Become a wedding planner (This one might need to be taken off. Not so sure I want to do that anymore.)
  • Plan a friend or family member's wedding (Same as above.)
  • Read the entire Bible
  • Collect my favorite movies
  • Stay in touch with high school friends after high school
  • Donate hair to Locks of Love
  • Learn French and Korean
  • Go to NYC
  • Visit Eiffel Tower
  • Big Ben
  • Visit Australia and New Zealand
  • Try exotic, new foods
  • Do a random act of kindness everyday (Wish I could say I've done this one)
  • Perfect my handwriting (This one's actually coming along nicely.)
  • Be in at least 10 weddings in my lifetime (No... not 10 weddings of my own. ;)
  • Go to Hawaii
  • Meet Alton Brown, John Mayer, etc.
  • Go on a TOMS shoe drop
  • Swim with dolphins

Quite a lengthy list, huh? Well, I think it can all be done.
Wish me luck!

What's on your Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment