Background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life and everything else.

Life is full of twists and turns.

It's like when you're on a roller coaster that's underground, and it's pitch black.
All of a sudden you're swung to the left, when you expected to keep going straight.

Something similar happened to me this week, and it made me realize that I can't plan for everything.
No matter what, God is always in control of your life.
Sometimes I have trouble realizing this, but it is so, so true.
A perfect example of God's control is Proverbs 16:9.
"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."

I try to control every aspect of my life as much as I can, but sometimes things happen that we have little or no control over. And before things like that happen, we should have already given our lives 100% over to God. Then it wouldn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment